AestheFill, a next generation filler, is different from other existing fillers which function is limited only to correct folds in certain areas. AestheFill is actively inducing production of new collagen and tissues, through such function AestheFill can correct and improve wrinkles and realize lifting effect with longer periods.
AestheFill volumizes the overall facial areas, and as time goes by it maintain more natural volume effect on treated area.
Long-lasting effects for over a year and half through Neocollagenesis by gradual
stimulation of collagen within the deep dermis, and naturally maintaining the facial volume.
KFDA approves Manufacturing and Distribution
U.S FDA approved sate substance and base materials
Domestically and globally patented materials
Packaging Unit - 1 VIAL/BOX
Treatment Frequency - 1 to 3 times
Lasting Effect - 18 to 24 months
- Primary target: dry, thin skin with fine wrinkles
- Secondary target: crow’s feet, nasolabial folds
- Overall volume increase in facial areas through Neocollagenesis, the creation and inducement of new collagen within the skin.
How to use:
- Take the appropriate amount of suspended solution with a 18 G sterile needle, and recommend to use with a 25 G to 26 G sterile cannula needle to perform treatment.
- Inject into the subcutaneous layer to enhance lifting effect and to thicken dermal tissue.
- Perform treatment with 1cc per injection site.