CartYour cart is empty
Total cost: 0.00 USD
Oxytical Vial 3.98 is based on the core peptide of Syn-Ake. It comes in 2 vial sets - core peptide and stable chitin. Only the core ingredients infused in No. 1 (Core Peptide) can dissolve No. 2 (Stable Chitin). The mixed ampoule densifies the skin and supplies moisture and nutrition, making the skin becoming smooth and radiant. The No.1 Core Peptide can be purchased separately if it is insufficient or it can be applied on its own without the stable chitin.
Available in 20ml
Frequency and Directions of Use:
1. After cleansing, clean the skin texture with toner.
2. Inject syringe to the hole on the top of Vial KIT No.1 (core peptide) and suck
in 4ml of the content.
3. Open Vial KIT No.2 (stable chitin) to put in the Core Peptide
4. Close the opening of Viał KiT No.2 (stable chitin) with the Elastomer tube
and shake well to dissolve.
5. Once the Stable Chitin is not in the form of threads, apply it to the skin.
Key Ingredients: Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Butylene Glycol, Saussurea Involucrata (Snowlotus), Sodium Hyaluronate, Copper Tripeptide-1, Bee Venom Peptide.
Products from this category
Last viewed products